...this is it.
Some things have changed in the past (almost) year, some haven't. My Vanda orchid is blooming again (the same one as last year), another one is preparing to bloom. The vegetables and the balcony flowers are planted, and the herbs are outside as well.
The thing that has changed is my life, kinda. I'm pregnant, with only a week to go until my baby is due. I do believe I have everything prepared, there's just the fact that I still have to get the baby crib from the carpenter (the paint is drying as I type this, and the weather hasn't been exactly dry in the past few days).
Because of my changing anatomy, I haven't done much crafting lately. I just can't get close enough to the table...
3 comments:
SO exciting that the baby is almost here! And super cool to see you back in the blogosphere! =)
I was a bit neglectful with my orchids this winter so I am unlikely to get any blooms, but we'll see maybe there will be a miracle afterall.. LOL
Glad to see you back! =)
Yay! An update! Just think...you may not know the exact time that baby is coming...but you know there will come a day fairly soon that she will come out. It's just so hard when it feels like that day will never come.
Ne, ni pozabljen, samo na čakanju je :) Bo že prišel njegov trenutek.
Post a Comment